Are the following allowable deductions when determining adjusted income for HUD, RD or the HOME programs?
6. $960 in dependent deductions for two dependent children (ages 15 & 16).
7. $480 dependent deduction for a foster child.
8. $800 in elderly deductions for a household with two members over age 62.
9. Childcare for a 9-year-old foster child that allows a foster mother to work.
10. Childcare that a father pays for his son that lives with his mother.
CLICK HERE for answers to this week's quiz