Income Limits - Where are the National Non-metro Limits?

"I have rural tax credit properties that use the national non-metro limits. Where can I find them?"

Now that many have had a chance to review the new HUD limits, I have received several questions like the above.

Answer: the limits are listed as part of HUD's documentation. An easy place to find them is part of an FAQ published by HUD HERE, as the answer to question 13. Note, HUD only publishes the 50% limits in the FAQ. The 60% limits for 40/60 minimum set-aside properties needs to be calculated from the 50% limits. One way to do this is by multiplying the supplied limits by 1.2.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Vimeo Social Icon