You’ve worked hard to build your tax credit knowledge and experience!
Costello University & NAHB provide a GREAT way to prove it!
Become a Housing Compliance Certified Professional (HCCP)!
NOW Available ONLINE!
The Housing Credit Compliance Professional (HCCP)
The premier Housing Tax Credit designation in the industry!
What sets the HCCP apart?
The HCCP is…
- Independent. The HCCP exam is written by a panel of experts from all aspects of the industry. The exam does not reflect just one expert’s or one organization's take on the program.
- Widely respected. The HCCP is the most recognized designation in the industry. It is encouraged or required by many outstanding management companies, investor/syndicators, and monitoring agencies. Great effort is exerted to preserve the integrity of the exam.
- Challenging. Like anything in life, the more you put into something, the more you get out of it. The HCCP is not an easy exam, so I truly means something if you pass it!
- Not just about passing an exam. Holders of the HCCP have years of experience, must have annual continuing education, and agree to high ethics standards.
- Live proctoring. Expert proctors will be physically watching.
- Up-to-date. The HCCP is regularly updated.
Benefits of Achieving the HCCP Designation
NAHB staff and the HCCP Board of Governors are committed to maintaining and expanding the professional benefits of obtaining the HCCP designation, which currently include:
- A congratulatory welcome kit, including a plaque, HCCP lapel pin, HCCP ribbon and sample press release for your company to use internally or for local media recognition.
- Your name listed in the online HCCP Directory.
- A subscription to The Credential, a quarterly e-newsletter developed by the HCCP Board of Governors to bring HCCPs the latest tax credit industry information..
- Free registration to one-hour educational webinars offered quarterly. This represents hundreds of dollars in value. HCCPs that attend each webinar fulfill their annual continuing education requirement.
- Opportunity to attend the annual reception and networking event honoring the HCCP of the Year.
- Access to the professional LinkedIn group exclusively for active HCCPs.
- Access to LIHTC technical assistance through NAHB staff and the HCCP Board of Governors.